ACT Government Stage 3, Step 3.2
Gatherings at ACT events will be limited to 500 in line with Stage 3, Step 3.2 of the ACT Government’s Recovery Plan. The gathering size is inclusive of all participants, officials, volunteers and spectators. Additional requirements can be viewed here:
Our first priority is to ensure that we all remain safe and adhere to the current requirements.
On the day of each event, a COVID-19 Officer will be responsible for ensuring Cycling events follow these guidelines. Where a participant fails to comply they will be asked to leave the event.
- Adhere to current social distancing requirements while at the event (including before and after racing).
- 1.5m separation between officials, riders etc. Racing to take place as normal.
- Do not attend if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please install and appropriately use the COVID Safe App
- Participants to read and act in accordance with the CA Guide for Participants
- Parents or Carers to read and act in accordance with the CA Guide for Parents and Carers
- Hand hygiene is imperative and hand sanitisers will be available at each event. We advise that you carry your own hand sanitizer.
- You must provide your own equipment. Do not share equipment.
- There is to be no physical contact between people.
- Follow good hygiene measures such as, cover coughs and sneezes with an elbow or a tissue, avoid touching face, eyes, nose and mouth, dispose of tissues hygienically.
- CCC will organise first aid at each event provided a professional organisation
- If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following a CCC event, they must advise the Race Secretary who will then follow up with health authorities.
High Risk Groups
Riders with higher risks from COVID-19 are advised not to participate:
- People aged 70 years and over;
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions;
- People with compromised immune systems; and
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over the age of 50 with one or more chronic medical conditions.