This page shows sponsored kits that may be worn at Cycling NSW events, and the riders who are approved to wear that kit.
Sponsored Kit Guidelines
The following jerseys may be worn at Cycling NSW events:
- Your cycling club jersey (use the Club Finder to view current club kits);
- A sponsored jersey for which you are registered (including jerseys shown on this page and UCI and NRS kits); or
- Plain white jersey
HOW TO REGISTER A SPONSORED KIT
Please follow this process if you wish to wear a design other than your club kit or a plain white kit at a Cycling NSW event:
- Email an artwork of the proposed kit to John Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval by the Technical Commission (NB: do not order uniforms until you have received approval);
- Obtain the Technical Commission's approval of the proposed kit design;
- Complete and submit the Individual / Group / Team Sponsorship Agreement Form with required signatures to John Davis; and
- Pay the sponsorship registration fee of $10 per month per rider for the month remaining in the current year. All sponsored kit registrations expire on 31st December of the year in which they are registered.
Please allow at least three weeks for approval before the first event at which you intend to wear the kit. While approval is often given within a much shorter time frame, three weeks is usually enough to allow for amendments to the kit design that the Technical Commission may require.
- Cycling NSW By-Laws - Registration of Club and Team Colours
- Cycling NSW Technical Regulations – Racing Colours
- Please read the conditions of sponsorship attached to the Individual / Group / Team Sponsorship Agreement Form before commencing the registration process
- A kit must not clash with any currently-approved club or sponsored kits and must not be predominately black. This is largely due to safety, as the police have requested that fewer predominantly-black kits be worn in Cycling NSW events;
REGISTERED SPONSORED KITS 2020
REGISTERED SPONSORED KITS 2019
NSW JUNIOR ACADEMIES