Occasionally, Dunc Gray Velodrome is closed for private bookings or maintenance. Please check this page prior to travelling to DGV to ensure that the track will be open for casual training.
Please note that before any Cycling NSW track event at DGV, the track is closed 2 hours prior to competition. While CNSW track events are rarely held during office hours, please check the Events Calendar to avoid disappointment.
Upcoming track closures
The following times are not available for casual training due to NSWIS bookings:
- • Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3:00PM–5:00PM
- • Tuesday and Thursday 10:00AM– 12:00PM
How to make a booking
Closed bookings are available to Racing Members by contacting Cycling NSW with a minimum five (5) working days' notice. Please note that bookings are subject to existing closures (below) and the training schedules of high performance groups.
For bookings and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9738 5850 during working hours. Terms of closed bookings are as follows:
- Bookings are for a 2-hour session between 8:30am and 5:00pm. Bookings made close to either start of the day or end of the day may be either adjusted for time or charged an additional fee.
- All participating riders in the session must be valid CA Racing Members. All riders must sign on at the start of the session. All riders participating in the session are expected to be experienced track riders on Dunc Gray Velodrome or another track of similar banking and surface. Unexperienced riders are only permitted to ride under the watch of an accompanying Level 1 accredited coach - credentials will need to be presented when signing on.
- Minimum group size of 8 riders required
- Fees: $10 per Junior (up to U17), $20 per Senior (U19+)
- Groups with less than 8 riders will be required to pay the difference at Senior rate.
- Bookings are subject to availability and must be made at least 5 working days in advance.
- Bookings are not available on days when there is State Open/Championship event held at DGV. Booking requests for the day prior to an event day are also discouraged.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the session will be charged $50.