This event will be postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions in NSW. We will advise a new date shortly. Existing entries will be rolled over to the new date.
||12km (1 Lap)
||15min + 2 Laps
||36km (3 Laps)
||20min + 2 Laps
||60km (5 Laps)
||30min + 2 Laps
- Registration from 7:00am & First Race from 8:00am on Saturday
- Saturday morning will be starting a little earlier than previous additions. Promoter is currently looking at potentially completing all 3 stages for the U9, U11 & U13 on the Saturday. Exact order of events will be released shortly.
Courses - TBA
- Marshaling, Start line / Finish line & Registration areas will take place 500m South of roundabout
- Please arrive at least 10min prior to your allocated start time for the rider briefing
- $31 U9, U11 & U13
- $36 U15
- $46 U17
Enter through the EntryBoss portal.
- Coffee Van & BBQ on site.
- No access to running water
- Portable toilets
- No change rooms
- Ample parking on-course on the Eastern side of the start /finish straight. Only park in the designated parking areas.
- Neutral Spares for U15 & U17 races only. Volunteers must be willing to act as NEUTRAL spares for nominated grade.
- Riders must arrive before racing starts. Once racing has commenced no one will be able to drive onto the course until the last race is complete
- Participants may enter the course via the footpath while racing is underway (approx. 5km ride)
Age Categories & Eligibility
- You will race in your 2021 age category
- You must hold an AusCycling ‘Race All Discipline’ licence
- This event is not open to temporary or recreational memberships